How to use library
The library was established in February 2008 to promote the scientific level of society and support the research and educational activities of the faculty members, experts and other users and.
Currently, the library activities include providing, selection, organizing, and making the resources available. With three years background, the library aims to turn into one of the main libraries for scientific resources in the scientific fields of study and is ready to offer the following services to the audiences. With the library inauguration, the Institute assumed its managements and Mrs. Esmaeilzadeh was responsible for that. Currently, the Institute’s library is directed under the supervision of the Deputy of education and research. Since 2011, Mr. Fatemi has been directed the library.
Objectives and Responsibilities:
Objectives: collecting scientific resources and disseminating information to enhance educational and research programs in accordance with the Institute’s objectives and missions.
– Providing print and electronic resources for the research and educational programs
– Organizing the resources to facilitate the access of audiences
– Guiding the people to find their required information resources and providing bibliographic services
– Performing automatic systems to library and informing to facilitate the saving and retrieving of information and performing services for the people
– Communicating with similar centers in and out of the country to create library-based collaboration
– Providing suitable circumstances for research and study
– Enhancing the bibliographic resources and non-printing materials
– Introducing the information resources
– Searching library resources
– Preparing electronic scientific resources
– Ordering and buying the library resources for faculty members
– Annual purchase of faculty members’ book orders from Tehran International Book Fair
– Communicating and collaborating with libraries and the related scientific websites
Statistical report on the library existing resources:
– Statistical graphs of the existing resources till 2014
To reach to the long-term objectives and for turning the library into one of the expert centers for scientific resources, the following items are considered as priority:
– Establishing the digital an audio
– Activating and providing the digital resources
– Reviewing the library regulations in accordance with new circumstances and requirements
– Preparing the index software
– The possibility of using MRP, SPSS, SAS within the library
– Connecting to the resources and the out-of-center databases through internet (SID, CIVILICA, magiran…), and ghadir, Amin, Daneshyar and etc
– Increasing the library resources
Opening Hours: Saturday-Sunday; 8:00-16:00
The library books are available for researchers in accordance with the research and educational deputy of the institute. To benefit from the library resources, the researchers should check with the Institute. Only researchers and faculty members of the institute can borrow books.
Given the limits of library spaces and the lack of borrowing books for all the audiences, preparing the copies are available, yet, audiences can take notes of the research proposals and dissertations.
Also, diverse international databases are available as: Sage , Eric, Tandfonline ,Jstor Elsevier,… by paying a minimum amount of money.