Allocating and providing supportive funds from the “Cooperation Plan with Iranian Foreign Professionals and Entrepreneurs” to the Research Institute for Social and Cultural Studies
According to the Public Relations Department of the Research Institute for Social and Studies of the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology, the agreement of allocating and providing supportive funds was awarded for the implementation of technological projects between theVice-Presidency for Science and Technology of Presidency of the Islamic Republic of Iranand the Presidency of the Research Institute for Social and Cultural Studies of the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology. The agreement, signed by the parties on December 4, 2018,in which it is stipulatedto support the “Cooperation Plan with Iranian Foreign Professionals and Entrepreneurs”, which is being prepared in order to achieve the goals and policies of the Vice-Presidency for Science and Technology of Presidency of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
The program is done with the aim of implementing long-term programs of the country’s scientific perspective and utilizing the scientific resources of the outstanding Iranian graduates for the transfer of knowledge, experience and technological ideas to the country by the Center for International Interaction of Science and Technology and the Research Institute as a “Collaborating Specialized Base”, in support of The Center’s research and technology projects run their programs more quickly. These supportive templates include:
• The postdoctoral Research Period
• The Sabbatical Period
• Visiting Professor and Adjunct Professor
• The TechnologicalBusinesses Startup
• Employment in Knowledge Enterprise
• Lectures and Specialized Workshops.
Other important goals of the program include:
• Use of Scientific and Research Capacity of Iranian Specialists and Entrepreneurs abroad in the scientific, technological and industrial centers of the country;
• Creating and strengthening the motivation of graduates and specialists abroad to return to the country;
• Upgrading scientific and research level of the “Collaborating Specialized Base”;
• Provision of appropriate conditions for the development of innovative and advanced technologies in the country;
• Developing the conditions for the acquisition of skills, techniques, methods and capabilities of modern services by Iranian experts abroad;
• Assist in the establishment of knowledge enterprisein the field of advanced technology.